- Two novels to be proof-read, both due before the end of November.
- A novella to edit and its author to herd through all the assorted steps. (This involves a number of different deadlines, but the whole thing comes to fruition in early January.)
- Keeping my own writing projects moving, however slowly.
- Thanksgiving dinner to plan and prepare.
- A friend's birthday package to wrap (not a trivial task, due to <SPOILER>) and box for shipping.
- Matt's birthday to plan for.
- Assorted social events and plans.
- Christmas shopping to plan and put into effect.
- The moon cookie party to plan and prepare for.
- Other holiday activities, such as taking photos for the Christmas card (though I snapped up today's Groupon, so that's at least partly underway!) and figuring out the best time for us to go to Christmastown at Busch Gardens.
- Getting to the gym at least twice (and preferably three times) a week.
- The actual work at my actual job. (I know -- crazy!)
- A million other things that may or may not be tangentially related to the above -- for instance, the usual day-to-day household tasks and chores.
I'm not sure if I'm actually sleep-deprived, in which case a few early nights might set me straight, or if it's a stress reaction to the holiday ramp-up.
Either way, I'm glad one of my friends gave me some caffeinated lip balm and soap for a birthday present!