Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekendish

I am so looking forward to this weekend.

We don't have any particular plans. We'll probably run a few errands, maybe swing by to visit my parents if there's time.

But this week has been so hectic and crazy, I'll be quite excited to do nothing for a couple of days.

I did my hair up in pigtails this morning. I got the idea from one of the blogs I read, where she was talking about needing to get her hair out of her face. My hair's been driving me so completely berserk lately that I've come this close to just shaving it all off. I hate winter and static. And a ponytail is annoying because then I can't sit comfortably in the car. But I thought I'd give the pigtails a try today. So far, so good. I still have a dry, itchy scalp (that runs from October until April, as a rule, and no amount of moisturizing conditioner helps) but at least I don't have staticky strands gluing themselves to my face and giving me a shock every time I turn around.

Plus, they look kind of cute. Maybe. It's hard to tell.

This is even less of a blog entry than I had yesterday, I know. Sorry. I'm so exhausted that I'm literally about to fall asleep at my desk, here. I might have to chase my morning tea with a mug of coffee just to get me through the day.

No comments: