Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well, Crud

Bleh. In addition to the adorable little beaded bags (two words: turtle wristlet!) and the fun toys (ask Alex about his red blood cell) and flyers I brought home from MarsCon, I seem to have also come away with a case of the Con Crud.

It's nothing particularly horrible or serious, just a persistent, back-of-the-throat congestion, but I've got a mild sore throat, a croaky voice, and a lack of energy to go with it.

On the plus side, it's a slowish week at work, so I've been able to work from home for the last couple of days. I'm sitting on the couch and drinking a lot of fluids (thank you, Karen, for the 16-oz pirate mug you sent for Christmas -- I emptied it at least six times yesterday) and listlessly poking at my Pocket Frogs in between checking work email.

1 comment:

Gris said...

You're welcome. :)

I *do* hope you feel better soon, but I can't help read that and picture in my head something along the lines of:

*poke*
"Ribbit."

*poke*
"Ribbit."

*poke*
"Ribbit."

*pokepoke*
"Ribbit, brrr-AWP!"


...and that, naturally, leads to this.