Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sorry

I arrived at work and was immediately up to my eyebrows in a task that I've never done before involving lots of military regulations (which are worse than civil law for obfuscation and referencing other documents) and filling out, apparently, some thirty-odd forms with details that I don't know where they come from...

Also, there are seven more documents due out this week, and a meeting with the school tomorrow, and I've got three novels that have to be proofed by the end of the month, and an out-of-town trip in a week and a half that I need to find a hotel for, and several appointments to make and attend, and...

In short, I'm stupidly busy and frustrated nearly to the point of tears and I can't post anything here today. Or, possibly, tomorrow. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Glossaria said...

*HUG*