Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekender

Holy smokes, am I ready for this weekend.

I don't even really know why, because this week hasn't been particularly difficult. But there it is. I want to sleep in and not do much of anything for a couple of days. Catch up on my reading, perhaps. Matt's monthly D&D game is Saturday night, so maybe I'll get in a little writing.

I hit the store yesterday to get a new lamp for my office at work. While I was there, I got some stuff for the kids for Valentine's Day. Probably more than I should have, but not as much as I wanted to get. I love buying stuff for the kids. Though it is still true that Penny is worlds easier to shop for than Alex. I have a very solid grasp of what she's into right now. Him, not so much.

...That's about all I've got. What about you guys? What're you doing this weekend? Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: