Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Release!

My new story was released this morning! Assumption of Desire is only $2.99 direct from the publisher, and I'll post Amazon and other e-book distributor links as soon as I have them. Check out that awesome cover! And here's the blurb:
When Craig walks into the Cerulean Sphere looking for a one-night stand to enliven his business travel, he is definitely NOT looking for Jesse, a flaming twink sporting a pink feathered boa. But Craig finds himself surprised by the charmer, and is forced to reevaluate his initial impression of the young man, and to reconsider his prejudices. But when they meet again by surprise several years later, Craig puts his foot in it again, and Jesse won't hear a word of his apology. Will Craig be able to break through Jesse's hurt and finally say what he really means?
And as if that wasn't enough, I'm included in this week's specials from Torquere! Of One Mind and Safe Harbor are both on sale for 20% off, so if you've been waiting to try them out, now's your chance!

This "publication release" thing never gets old. I still want to squee with delight every time I see something I made out there, with my name on it.

No comments: