Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo'd

I have Penny with me at work this morning, because our school district, in their infinite wisdom, ended school on a Thursday, and the daycare summer camp doesn't start up until Monday.

She's already created a little hidey-hole for herself by wedging into a corner by the bookshelf and propping her blanket up as a doorway.


It's gonna be a long morning.

***

On the plus side, we all went up to Busch Gardens yesterday and met up with KT and Kevin and Jess and Jeff and Leslie (who I hadn't realized were in town, much less at Busch Gardens) for a couple of hours, and that turned out to be lots of fun. I haven't seen Jeff or Leslie since last year's Summer Bash, I don't think.

Alex pouted a bit when we went to the Land of Dragons instead of Sesame Street, but it didn't take him long to get into the swing of it.


(That's Alex in the front, and Penny and Jess as twin dragonettes inside the egg.)


No comments: