Friday, June 26, 2009

Rough Start

Not the smoothest morning ever.

Alex completely flipped out when I had the gall to walk away from him and leave him with Matt.

Penny selectively heard me tell her that she could watch TV, but missed the part where I said, "after you've got your shoes on and are all ready to go."

I zoned out (okay, I admit it; I was checking twitter and facebook) and got us moving ten or fifteen minutes later than usual.

Penny decided just as I was parking the car at daycare that she needed to read the menu breakdown on her lunch bag to find out what she was having for her meals today -- she's not the most proficient reader, yet, and abbreviations confuse her, so this takes longer than a few seconds.

I was almost run off the road by a dump truck on my way to the office.

Aaaand I just realized that I forgot to take the meat out of the freezer for tonight's dinner.

...It's got to get better, right?

No comments: