Friday, May 4, 2012

Avenging

I have a case of the grumps today.

Stayed up a smidge too late last night, maybe. Or the allergies are getting to me. (I did finally refill that prescription, though.)

In any case, I'm hoping to just confine myself to my office today and interact with as few people as possible, and then maybe when evening rolls around, I'll be ready to socialize.

I certainly have to hope I'm feeling more chipper tomorrow, because we're going to leave the kids with Braz after lunch and go see The Avengers. I don't know why I'm so excited about this movie, really. I'm not usually a Marvel reader, and I really have trouble getting on board with the Hulk. But I can't wait for this movie. Is it the hotness? (No, wait, hang on... Ahhhh, yeah.) Maybe it's that Joss Whedon directed it. Whatever. Can't wait. May buy tickets tonight online so we don't have to risk a sellout.

(If it wasn't for the kids, I would totally have taken yesterday and today off from work to do the all-day marathon of single-hero movies and the midnight release. TOTALLY. I even did some shuffling to see if we could do it anyway, but I couldn't make the schedule work out.)

Don't let me down, Joss!

No comments: