Thursday, December 18, 2008

Annoying

In the car this morning:

"When I was four, I didn't run fast. I run really fast now, but when I was four, I was slower. And Dylan held her arms out like this so I couldn't get past her. That's really annoying. She was annoying me and she wouldn't let me get past and Ms. Kathy told her to stop."

"Well, I'm glad she let you get past her eventually."

"You know what William did? He stole the dice!"

"He did?"

"Yes! He put them in his pocket, and Mrs. Duffey asked where the dice were and he didn't say anything! He really did stole them!"

"Steal."

"He steal them!"

"No, no... He stole them, but he did steal them."

"William is really annoying. He stole the dice! That's not nice."

"No, it's not. Did he give them back?"

"No! ...We don't sing in class. That's annoying."

"Is it?"

"Yes! And you know what Liam did? He was annoying me! He was being really annoying!"

"Who says 'annoying' in your class a lot, Penny?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. You know what else is annoying?"

"What?"

"Only talking about annoying things. Tell me some things your friends do that make you happy."

"Liam painted a picture for me!"

"That's great, sweetie!"

"Yeah, he's my buddy."

"It sounds like it."

"But sometimes he's annoying."

No comments: