Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday

Well, here it is Friday. It's been a pretty good week, in general. (Except at work, where three separate managers are dumping last-minute requests on my department, and then acting all shocked when I tell them that they're going to have to pay my staff overtime if they want on-time delivery. I'm proud of my people and the regularity with which they work miracles, but it drives me crazy that the other managers take them for granted like this. Unfortunately, there really isn't a good way to fix the problem.)

So, no partial day off for me today. Waaah. Oh, well. Maybe I can arrange to take a day in October sometime.

And the weekend beckons!

Most surprisingly, we have nothing planned for this weekend, or the next several weekends to come. (Though the first weekend of October is the Fall Festival, so we might go to that.) So I'm not really sure what we'll do with the weekend.

Which, honestly, is not a bad way to be coming at it.

No comments: