Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here

I'm here, and that's about all I can say for today.

Didn't want to get out of bed. Two of the four size M shirts I bought last week don't fit, even though I really could've sworn I tried them on in the store. Alex pitched a couple of fits just to see what he could get away with. Penny was in a whiny, clingy "no-school" mood. The enormous effing spiderweb that's blocking a quarter of the path up to the office door is still there, and was occupied this morning by its enormous effing spider, which made it necessary for me to go around the long way. The file my boss promised to send me before he went home last night is, of course, not yet in my possession. And the corporate network dragons finally found and blocked Mibbit, so I don't even have irc chat to look forward to.

Nothing too horrible, just lots of meh.

At least I've still got twitter.

And we had fun after dinner last night playing frisbee.



No comments: