Monday, September 28, 2009

Zzz.

Sleepy. Didn't want to crawl out of my nice cozy nest this morning.

It was an okay weekend. Got to visit with my parents on Saturday, and that was nice. We went out to eat with them for dinner, and that was nice, too.

Matt took Penny to an event celebrating the 40th anniversary of the moon landing, but her biggest excitement was reserved for the glow stick she was given.

Sunday, we went to the grocery store and did the laundry, and I took a few more boxes of stuff to the thrift store. (Now we are out of boxes. I need to get some bags or something upstairs to pile old clothes in, because I'm only a few weeks away from having to purge my long-sleeved stuff.)

Matt took Penny to the library and the Cube while Alex took what turned out to be a 3-hour nap.

I'm not too thrilled to be back at work today, but I'm at least tentatively hopeful that it will not be another whole week of Mondays. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: