Tuesday, May 4, 1999

Archive - 4 May 1999

Ack! I forgot my disk today, so I'm having to edit this directly on the server, with Pico instead of some nice graphical interface. Doesn't really seem to make that much difference, so far anyway.

We made it to the gym yesterday and this time I remembered to use less weight on the wrist machine for my left wrist. Maybe I'll just keep using the same weight for the right wrist as the left improves, so eventually I'll be able to use one weight for everything. Matt joined the gym yesterday as well, and Wednesday is his orientation on the weight machines, which means 1) we have to go to the gym Wednesday as well, and 2) we'll be there pretty late Wednesday. (He didn't say what time his orientation was, but it takes about an hour.)

I've got an appointment today with my massage therapist, which is good. Saturday at KT's, I spent about two hours sitting on the floor, which was not good for my back. I've had a persistent ache in the middle of my back ever since. I've never been a big fan of sitting on the floor, but these days it's almost impossible. I simply must be able to lean back against something.

And tonight is Weight Watcher's. I haven't been especially good this week, but I haven't been especially bad, either. So we'll see. I hope I'll finally have broken this plateau I've been on. But I have to remember the new rules! (If I gained more than two pounds, I have to go to the gym!)

::yawn:: I got to sleep all night last night, but it still doesn't seem like enough. I wonder if I'll fall asleep on the massage table. Probably not - some of the deep massage is moderately painful, which makes it hard to sleep through. Hmm. I wonder if I can extend my session to a full hour instead of the half-hour I usually get... It would be worth the extra cost... (And who knows? The insurance company just might cover it.)

This is so boring today... A veritable laundry list of yesterday evening and today. Blah, blah, blah. Oh, well. Days like that happen, right? It's probably a good thing, too.

Have a nice day!

No comments: