Tuesday, May 25, 1999

Well, I got a nap yesterday after work, so I'm feeling slightly more awake today. But not any better about having to be at work. Bleah. I think I need a new project. This one is too big - it's gotten mired down into too many layers and levels of complexity.

Matt seems to have come down with a case of laryngitis. I guess Mike's protest that he'd lost his voice because of allergies wasn't entirely true.

Bleah. Jeremy just told me that Del (my supervisor) won't be in the office for most of the rest of the week, so I can't ask him for a new project just yet. Damn. Now I have to find something to do for the rest of the day. I hate being bored at work. Maybe I'll go back to teaching myself Perl. Regular expressions are a big pain in the butt, so they ought to keep me occupied for a while.

I just don't have much to say today, I guess. I spent yesterday somewhere between sleeping and spacing, so nothing really happened worth mentioning, and I'm still a little too tired to try to be deep or philosophical.

Sorry, gang. My brain seems to have run out of juice this morning. I'll try to be better tomorrow.

No comments: