Sunday, November 28, 1999

28 November 1999

How about that! A weekend entry! Aren't you lucky?

Matt's birthday was yesterday, and to celebrate, we had a few friends over. Richard, Carl, Colleen, Jim, and Jai came over to wish Matt a happy birthday. I got a "Chocolate Sin" cake - chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate wedges on top - and my favorite ice cream (Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip) and we went out to dinner at Second Street beforehand. There's some pictures in the photo album from the party, such as it was.

Tonight we went over to my parents' to continue the celebration with lasagna and leftover Thanksgiving pie. Yum! On our way home, I gave in to my urge to go to the Celebration in Lights, which is a holiday lights display in the local park. Before we'd gone a hundred yards, I had Matt pull my camera out of the back seat to see if it could handle taking pictures of the lights. It could! So the rest of this entry is going to be pictures! Oh, quitcher whinin' and deal with it. You weren't expecting an entry today anyway! There would be more, but the rattzen-fratzen disk filled up!






















No comments: