Friday, December 4, 2009

Planny

This weekend is going to be crazy busy. But, I hope, the fun kind of crazy.

Jess is coming up for a sleepover on Saturday. After some consultation with Kevin (who's providing her transportation), we're going to take the kids over to New Town to visit Santa. If the weather's clear enough, we'll also do a carriage ride. (The forecast says it's supposed to rain tomorrow, though, so maybe not. I thought about postponing the whole thing to next weekend, but it's supposed to rain next weekend, too. Bah.) Anyway, Santa is indoors, so that shouldn't be a problem.

If I'm lucky, I'll also manage to get some pictures for our Christmas card then, too. (But I might attempt a family group shot before we go, just to be on the safe side.)

After New Town, the plan is to go to Wasabi for lunch. Yum!

Then the girls can play all afternoon and evening. I have no idea what we're doing for dinner, but it'll probably be something fast and easy. At some point, I need to go shopping for moon cookie ingredients (as well as ingredients for the cookies I'm making for the book club meeting next week). Which means I need to check my spice cabinet and find out what I've already got.

I hope Penny and Jess get some sleep and aren't completely sick of each other by lunchtime, because Jess isn't going home until after the moon cookie party on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it a lot; we've invited some new folks this year, and I think it'll be a lot of fun.

Though after all that, I might just have to take Monday off to recover!

No comments: