Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yep, I skipped yesterday. Why? Because our wimp of a school district gave us a 2-hour delay for what amounted to approximately seven snowflakes in my back yard. Their automated system called us at 5:20 to tell us about it, too, so we slept in an extra half-hour, and the rest of the morning was slightly crazy, including me having Penny with me at work.

So, yeah. I skipped. I also ate some cake at a co-worker's post-baby shower/welcome back party. I'm just a rebel, I am.

And in other news, it's finally been announced that there's going to be a Verizon iPhone! Yay! So now I know what I'm doing with my Christmas money, as soon as it's released. And yes, I am tempted to take the day off from work so I can get up early and go stand in line. Though February will not be nearly as pleasant for that as July was. So we'll see. I've waited this long; I can probably stand to wait a little longer. Also, I need to decide whether I want the 16G or 32G model. (Much as my technophile's heart wants the 32, I've only once had a problem with wanting more space on my 8G phone, so I'm not sure the extra 16G is worth the extra $200. Not when I've got my iPad.)

No comments: