Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eight Weeks

This weekend is the summer bash. I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends. Especially those friends I don't get to see very often.

Next weekend leads into the Fourth of July. (The 4th being actually on Monday, but it makes for a long weekend, huzzah!)

Then there's a weekend with no plans. (Yet.)

The weekend after that is my sister-in-law's birthday.

Then there are two weekends with no plans. (Yet.)

Then we'll be celebrating Braz and Adin's new house! (Also, that is the state's Tax Free School Supplies weekend, so I expect we'll be doing some school shopping that weekend.)

And the Friday after that, we'll have Penny's birthday, and the morning after that, she and I will get up ridiculously early and get on a plane to fly to Cancun.

Why yes, I am counting down.

No comments: