Monday, March 15, 1999

Archive - 15 March 1999

Did you think I had forgotten you? I wouldn't do that! But since I finally have an actual project to work on at work, I thought I should do at least some of that before writing in my diary.

I promised Matt last night that, since I bought a three-pound bag of Jelly Bellys this weekend, I wouldn't whine about going to aerobics until the Jelly Bellys were gone. I'd forgotten that today was Girl Scout Cookie Delivery Day. I suppose I'll have to extend my promise until the cookies are gone, too. (That only includes "active" cookies - Thin Mints put in the freezer until later this summer don't count.) But today's pretty much a wash, as far as the diet is concerned. And ya know what? I don't care!

I just came out of a meeting - not only do I have a project this week, but I already know what I'll be working on when the current project is done! An unprecedented amount of planning!

Sorry, my sarcasm production went into overload.

And now I just came back from lunch. The latest batch of soup I made is pretty good. Wish I could remember what I did. ::grin::

Okay, I know, this is unspeakably short and boring, but really, there's nothing to talk about, and I really should be getting back to work. Sorry. Maybe I'll feel more talkative tomorrow.

No comments: