Tuesday, July 15, 2008

*blush*

I was on my way into the pool yesterday when I happened to glance in the locker room mirror and saw...

My butt.

I don't mean the shape of it, or the size. I mean I could actually see it. Through my swimsuit. The chlorine had finally destroyed enough of the suit's fibers that it had become as transparent as gauze.

...Well. So much for swimming. I went shopping for a new suit, instead. (I got a new suit about a month ago, but I didn't try it on. It used to be that I routinely bought swimsuits about two sizes smaller than my clothing size for the best fit -- I don't know why, but that's how it was. Not, apparently, anymore, as I could barely get that suit on, nevermind fitting correctly.) So I got a new suit, and I actually tried it on this time, and I'll swim Wednesday. No problem.

It does rather make me wonder how long my suit has been see-through, though. Maybe I'm better off not thinking about it.

No comments: