Friday, July 18, 2008

Hot

Whoo, Friday!

KT and I are doing our monthly get-together today. The plan is to have dinner and go see Mama Mia. Since the new Batman movie opens today as well, I anticipate a crowd at the theater, but a mostly empty auditorium. No idea what we'll do for dinner; we haven't discussed it yet.

No real plans for this weekend. We can't even drop in on my parents, because they're on their way to San Antonio to pick up my grandmother and bring her back up here for a visit. So hopefully, we'll get a chance to just hang out and relax. Penny can play with Ray for hours on end, and maybe I'll get a chance to do some scrapbooking.




In the car this morning, Penny said, "You can't touch the sun, because it's hot."

"That's right, the sun is very hot."

"Like mashed potatoes."

"...The sun is hot like mashed potatoes."

"Yeah. They're really hot."

No comments: