Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moose and Squirrel

Since I didn't get to swim on Monday, I went to a hot yoga class last night. This one was only an hour (the first one was an hour and a half) so I managed to keep up better -- with the long class, I got about 45 minutes in and started feeling nauseous, so I spent the last half of class having to stop and rest every couple of minutes. This time I only had to stop a few times. I didn't much care for how crowded it was -- there were probably a dozen or more of us in there -- but it didn't matter so much once we started actually working.

(Though there's simply no way for me to do the poses that require lying flat on your stomach. I've got DDD boobs, and they only flatten so much before it starts getting pretty painful. I doubt if most of the other women in the class have ever even seen a C cup.)

At least I get to go back to the pool tonight.




It was my turn to take the kids to daycare this morning. I pulled into a parking space (people who park at the curb when there are perfectly good spaces open make me crazy) and opened Penny's door and undid her seatbelt, then left her to make her own way out of the car while I got Alex out and retrieved the assorted bags from the trunk.

I took the kids inside, turned Alex over to his teacher and kissed Penny goodbye at the door to her class, then went back out to the car to head to work, which is when I discovered this:



Apparently, Penny wanted me to have some company on my way to work this morning.

No comments: