Friday, October 24, 2008

Well-dressed

Despite my fretting, we got the shirts I ordered for the JDRF walk yesterday. Yay! Matt and Penny and my mom and I will be doing the walk with matching t-shirts. (They are blue and say, "In For A Penny..." which is our team name, and "JDRF Walk For A Cure - Oct 2008".)

So far, we have raised more than $650 -- I'll post the final official total on Monday, along with pictures from the walk. (If you were going to donate and have been putting it off... today's pretty much the last day to do so, since the walk is tomorrow.)

Naturally, tomorrow is supposed to be cold and rainy, but I'm hoping the walk won't be canceled or rescheduled. (Not least because I already have plans for next weekend that I really don't want to rearrange again.)




In other news, I'm tired. Big shock, I know. Penny woke up at 5:05 with a bad dream, and Alex started talking just as I got her back to bed. I might need some real coffee this morning instead of decaf.

No comments: