Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where I Am

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Having my feet in stirrups at 8:15 is exactly the way to start a day, eh? This was a followup to the biopsy I had about six months ago. The doctor says the red patch he saw before is still there, so he did a swab-test that'll go to the lab to see if it's still abnormal or if he needs to go in and remove it. So now I'm waiting to hear what the lab says. Whee.

On the plus side, having an 8:10 appointment got me in and out very quickly; I was at work less than fifteen minutes late. So hopefully I'll be able to chug through my work for the day early and not have to work late to meet my deadline.

Also, today is (more or less) my diet anniversary. I posted comparison and progress pictures over on the diet blog. It's actually fairly astonishing to look at a whole year's progress at one time like that.

That's all I got, today. Time to dive into this work and hope I manage to finish it on time.

No comments: