Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrambled Brains

It's looking like today is going to be a crazy runaround day. At least for a while.

I've got a risk review for the Beast project from 10-11, and then a meeting to go over comments from the proposal review committee. Neither of those meetings are the kind where I'll be able to zone out and only pay attention with half my head -- I'm the leader/moderator for the risk meeting, and I've been asked to be the typist for the proposal one.

And on top of that, the proposal meeting is guaranteed to run straight through the time I usually go to the gym. Oh, well, it's been quite a while since I've had to go to the gym in the evening. Guess it was about due.

Right, well, busy as my day is looking, I guess I'd better get on with it. Sorry this is short. Talk amongst yourselves or something, right?

No comments: