Friday, November 21, 2008

They're threatening snow for the area this morning. It's already snowed in some surrounding areas, though I haven't heard of it sticking anywhere.

I wonder what they'll do, though, if they decide to close schools early? How do they notify parents? It's not something I ever thought about as a kid, because my mom worked for a school, and if we were off, she usually was, too.




I'm tired this morning. Penny was up at 1 and again at 4 with bad dreams, and Alex started making noise around 5:15 -- he eventually went back to sleep until 6, but I woke up for it anyway. And Matt was so dog-tired that he didn't hear his alarm go off, and I had to elbow him into consciousness to turn it off.




Not sure what's going on this weekend. Matt has to work Saturday (good thing I didn't make any plans) but we're not sure for how long. So I might take the kids down to visit my folks after Alex's morning nap, if Matt's stuck at work that long.

And Karen's birthday is Sunday. Hrm. I might be taking the kids to the post office to mail her present. If I can find a box it'll fit in. Hm. Your present might be late, Karen. Sorry about that.

And at some point, I need to go to the bank so I can cash my birthday checks.

No comments: