Friday, April 24, 2009

Fair Weekend

I like having a short week.

Tomorrow, Penny's school PTA is having their annual Spring Festival, which will involve several inflatable bouncy things, a petting zoo, games, and food.

We're definitely going. The weather promises to be beautiful, and since the school is only half a mile from home, we can bring Alex's stroller, and then if he gets tired or fussy, one of us can take him home without stranding the others. I'm actually looking forward to it quite a bit. I remember going to the fair at my elementary school and having a blast -- the inflatable bouncy thing alone made it worth the trip, in my eyes.

I'm feeling positive about today. I don't know if it's the weather, or the fact that both kids had good dropoffs this morning, or what, but I'm feeling good.

Let's see how long we can make it last.

No comments: