Tuesday, July 6, 1999

For those of you who have been breathlessly awaiting updates on the house, for a second week in a row, no work has been done. I suspect this is because they know I bought a camera with the intent of doing regular updates. But while they were in town, we took Braz and Kris to see it, and they were suitably impressed.

It's going to be an odd week. The weekend didn't really feel like a long weekend because we spent most of Saturday waiting for Braz and Kris to arrive. We spent yesterday thinking it was Sunday. I puttered around the kitchen this morning thinking it was Monday. If Matt hadn't reminded me, I would have forgotten to write the check for the cleaning service. (Which would have been really bad, because I forgot last time, too.) Oh, well. Hopefully, this will mean that I'll be happily surprised by an early Friday.

I'm too sleepy to think of anything to write about this morning. Maybe you should check back this afternoon.

No comments: