Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grumbles

My stomach is rumbling.

Penny had waffles for breakfast this morning, and the smell of butter and syrup lodged firmly in my head. And then, to make matters worse, when we dropped Alex off at daycare, they were making blueberry muffins in the kitchen, and the scent permeated the whole building. I could've eaten a dozen of them, right then and there.

Mmm. Muffins.




Work should be slightly less crazy today. Which is good, because I'm leaving at 2:30 to pick Penny up and go to the dentist. (Which, I note, means that I won't get an afternoon snack. Apparently, it's just destined to be a Hungry Day for me.)

And I need to get my allergy shot today, too, whee.

Okay, can't think of anything else to talk about now, because I'm too hungry. Gonna go have breakfast.

No comments: