Thursday, May 28, 2009

Parfait

Hrrrrgh. Definitely did not get enough sleep last night. I stayed at Book Club until late because we were having such a fun discussion (nothing to do with the book, mind, but fun anyway) and I was still a bit keyed up when I got home, so I didn't get to sleep until almost midnight.

The days where I could stay up until 2am and still function (if somewhat groggily) the next morning, and where midnight was no problem at all -- those days are long behind me, I suspect.

Maybe I'll be able to get some extra sleep while I'm in Texas this weekend. Not that I anticipate being able to sleep in, but naps are not out of the realm of possibility. And unless the WiFi has a lot better coverage than on my last trip, I certainly won't be staying up late playing WoW.


On the way to school this morning, Penny said, "Mommy, I didn't sleep so good last night."

I said, "I'm sorry, sweetie. Why not?"

"Because Daddy told me to go potty before bed."

That fiend.




More Alex words:

Ba (or sometimes baba) = blanket

Ba-boh = Hippo (his favorite stuffed animal)

Doh = door

Moh = milk, or mouth (context is king)

No comments: