Friday, May 22, 2009

Long, But Busy

Approacheth the Memorial Day long weekend. Whoo!

Let's see what we have on the ol' weekend to-do list:

Saturday:
- Need to take Penny shopping to get birthday presents for Ray and Heidi. That needs to be completely done by about 10:30, because...
- At noon, I'm attending a Mary Kay party with KT down in Virginia Beach.
- At 2, well before I get back, Matt will pack Penny and Alex up and take them to Ray's birthday party. (And Jess will be there, too, with Kevin.)
- When that's done (4ish), Kevin is going to bring Jess back to our house for a sleepover.
- Matt will leave around 5ish for his monthly D&D game, so I get to herd the three kids through dinner and bedtime.

Sunday:
- Wake up with the kids (6:30-7ish), herd them through breakfast and hope they can be kept moderately quiet so Matt can sleep, since the game generally runs until 1 or 2am, and he's already been out past midnight a couple of times this week.
- No later than 10, I need to get Jess into the car so I can drive her home and be back in time for...
- Heidi's birthday party at 1 (which is down at the Living Museum, so we'll need to leave home no later than 12:30). I should double-check that time. I will feel like an idiot if we show up at 1 and the party isn't until 2.
- Sunday is also grocery-shopping day and laundry day. I'm not sure how that's going to work out. Some of it may spill into Monday, I guess. Hurrah for long weekends.

Monday:
- Go to the hardware store for a new filter for the air filter thingy, and some planter pots.
- Transplant the tomatoes and johnny-jump-ups from their seedling cups to the planters. (Yes, I've left it a bit late. I won't have tomatoes now until August.)
- Collapse.

No comments: