Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Tired

I yawned all the way through my commute this morning. No idea why, really -- I went to bed at a more or less reasonable hour last night, slept well enough, dozed a bit after the alarm and Penny told us it was time to get up... I'd been trying to stick with decaf coffee, but I might need a half-caf today.

Today could be... hectic. We've got a whole bunch of documents going out this week, and hopefully I'll see some of them to review this morning. I've got a meeting from 11-12 that frequently runs long. If it doesn't run too long, I'll dash out to the gym (that's an hour and a half) and then come back and scarf down my lunch before another meeting schedule from 2 to 3:30 (though it might be somewhat shorter).

Bleh. Maybe I should just plan on going to the gym tonight instead of at lunch. Well, we'll see how the morning goes, I guess. I might need a break by lunchtime.

And at some point, I need to wrap Penny's birthday presents so I can take them home with me tonight, so she can open them tomorrow. And swing by the grocery store and pick up some stuff I forgot to get/didn't get enough of, and possibly cupcakes or cookies or something for Penny to take to school tomorrow for her birthday.

But first... coffee.

No comments: