Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow. I mean, WoW.


So, I uh.

I got invited to the Warcraft expansion beta. Which is exciting!

But here's the thing: I signed up on a whim, and now I'm not entirely sure I want to do it. I don't have a lot of play time, for one thing, and I don't know how useful a beta tester would be if she's only playing a couple of hours a week.

(On the other hand, who knows? I don't know how many ultra-casual players they have in the beta, so it's a viewpoint worth considering.)

Still, I don't know if I want to have it spoiled for me. I mean, I'm enjoying reading about it on the news sites, but I don't know if I want to copy my one high-level character (who's still wearing some greens, for petesake) to the beta realm and run her around testing out quests and pets and talent builds and achievements, only to have to do it all over again when the expansion actually appears.

(On the other hand... OMG the awesome pets! Moths! And rhinos, for petesake! Sooooo wanna try those out!!!)

So I'm... thinking about it. Pondering. Considering. Combobulating.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

*is so jealous* be sure to post what you think if you do play in the beta :)