Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Again?!

Oh, for petesake. It's snowing again. It started just as we were getting up this morning -- when I looked out the window at 7, it was only just starting to stick to the cars. When Penny and I left the house at 8, the whole world was blanketed in white. The trees look like they've been made out of wire and cotton. It's pretty, but seriously, I've had enough!

Shockingly enough, they haven't closed the schools yet. I assume since they've used up their allotted snow days they're now being a little more cautious about shutting things down. Or, as it may be, less cautious. I admit, I'm curious to see whether they send the kids home early. I guess it'll depend on whether it keeps snowing or turns to rain as the morning progresses.

In the meantime, I'm glad I invested in a wool coat. I wish I could go out taking pictures instead of sitting at my desk at work. Well, tomorrow is my "free" lunch -- no gym, no allergy shots. Maybe there will be something left for me to photograph then.

No comments: