Friday, February 26, 2010

Hearty

"Mom? Do you hardy Aqualad?"

"What?"

"I mean, which of the Teen Titans do you hardy?"

"I don't even know what that means."

"It means when you almost love someone."

"Oh. Heart-y. That's called having a crush."

"Okay. Which of the Teen Titans are you crushing on?"

"Um, none of them, really."

"...Why?"

"Because they're kids. It's fine for a kid to have a crush on a kid, but it's kind of gross for a grown-up."

"Oh."

"...Do you have a crush on one of the Teen Titans?"

"Yeah."

"Which one?"

"Aqualad."

"Huhn. Why do you like him?"

"Because he's so handsome."

"Fair enough. Aqualad and not Robin, huh?"

"Yeah... Robin isn't that handsome."

"Okay."

"...Mom?"

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"I changed my mind. I'm not crushing on Aqualad."

"You're not?"

"No. I love him."

"...Okay."

No comments: