Friday, February 19, 2010

Quickly

I had a really cute story to tell this morning. A prime example of 6-year-old logic at its most circular and tautological. Naturally, however, in the fifteen minutes it took me to drop Penny off at school and drive to work, I've forgotten what it was.

I'm so glad it's Friday. This week has felt insanely long.

I'm equally glad we don't have any particular plans for the weekend, though I do have some errands I need to run. And I'll need to work in a trip to the gym Saturday evening or Sunday, because I'm taking Monday off. I have an appointment for a massage, and I thought I might go to the movies, and if there's time in the middle, I might do some shopping. At any rate, it will be time spent all on me. It won't be a reboot, but it should at least be a refresh.

No comments: