Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Churning

Churning is what my brain is doing. Mostly, to no effect. I'm hoping that, like churning milk into butter, it's one of those long processes where you don't see any change for a long time, and then all of a sudden - poof! - butter suddenly rises to the top.

In the meantime, all I have is froth. I have half-a-dozen half-written scenes for one story. I have another story that I'm trying to figure out how to rewrite without completely wrecking its essential structure. I have several books that I'm actively reading, and a huge stack waiting. I have reading/editing that I've promised for KT.

I need to go shopping pretty soon to get Easter stuff for the kids. And sooner or later I need a bathing suit for this summer.


Today I have a chiropractic adjustment and allergy shots to get, two meetings to attend, five documents to review, and some paperwork to do.

But really, all I want to do is go back to bed.

No comments: