Monday, March 29, 2010

Zip

Have to make this super-fast, as today is going to be crazy, even if the rest of the week promises to be kind of slow.

Pretty good weekend, my mom and I took Penny shopping for Easter clothes and she bought the most beautiful dress that I can't wait to take pictures of her in. It'll also be nice for the two weddings we're attending this summer, so that's a bonus.

Today I've got a software delivery to manage, the usual Monday meetings, and I'm leaving early to go to a meeting with my Congressman to ask him to support legislation which provides funding for diabetes research. And I got an email last night from the woman organizing the meeting telling me that it was already going to be a smallish meeting, with only three families attending... and both of the other two families have dropped out. So unless they find someone else today, it's just me! Whee!

So I've got a lot to do this morning, and I need to get on with it. More later, hopefully.

No comments: