Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fast

Gotta be fast today; I have a doctor's appointment that I need to leave for in about twenty minutes, and I haven't had my coffee yet, let alone breakfast.

Penny's class is having a "game show" this afternoon -- a quiz show where they will show off their knowledge of "famous people." (It being school, the famous people in question include such luminaries of the celebrity world as George Washington, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., George Washington Carver, Ben Franklin, and Abraham Lincoln.) I plan to pop over to the school to sit in the "studio audience", but given Penny's performance in the car this morning while she was going over her fact sheet, I rather expect she's about to get a hard lesson in the need for practice and review.

It should be amusing, anyway. Penny's teacher honestly has them (or at least her) convinced that they're having this game show because the teacher got a call from a friend of hers who works in Hollywood. Heh.

No comments: