Friday, February 25, 2011

First things first: Alex had no accidents all day yesterday! That's two days in a row, whoo-hoo!

Of course, we're going into the weekend tomorrow, so I'm not sure how that'll roll. Obviously, we'll be keeping him in his "big boy" underwear, but I don't know if the accident-free streak will continue, as there are advantages the daycare has that we don't. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

***

Tomorrow is going to be busy: Penny's swim lesson in the morning, and then the cat has a checkup at the vet. And then the Chocolate Affair is tomorrow night! I can't wait! I'm still trying to figure out if I have a purse that I can discreetly line with tupperware containers... ;-)

We don't have any particular plans for Sunday, though we'd talked about dropping in on my parents, if they're available, since we haven't seen them for a while.

Hope you have a great weekend! See you on the other side!

No comments: