Friday, May 30, 2008

Alex slept until after 6 this morning! Whoo!

Will he continue this trend through the weekend? Who knows?!

Does it matter, since Penny has lately taken to waking up at 5:45?

These are the questions that rule my world lately.




It should be a nice weekend. We've got a kid's birthday party on Saturday -- it's about two miles from my parents' house, so it's looking like Matt will take Penny to the party while I take Alex to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a couple of hours. (I just don't think Alex is quite ready for the sheer noise of a bowling alley yet.) After the party, Matt will drop Penny off with me and go to his monthly D&D game. And then an hour or so later, I'll take the kids home and tuck them into bed.

And Sunday will be "normal," which is to say we'll spend it doing the grocery shopping and the laundry and Penny will run in and out of the house all day.

That's the plan, anyway. We'll see what happens.

No comments: