Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wonderful

Well, I was going to post pictures on the photo album this morning, but I couldn't get my SFTP connection established (what's going on over there, Jeremy?) so... no go. I'll try again this afternoon, I guess.




Yesterday was awesome.

No, that wasn't sarcastic.

The weather simply could not have been more beautiful. My boss took me (and some other people) to lunch. I decided to swing by the Fresh Market on my way back to the office, and I hit every light just right.

I had to restrain myself once I got there -- everything in the store looked amazingly good, and I wanted about half the produce department immediately. (And at the Fresh Market, the produce department is easily 1/3 of the store.) I found some gourmet chips on sale, and decided to get some almonds, too. The guy at the cash register mistook my almonds for honey-roasted peanuts (they're small almonds), so I only paid half-price for them.

I actually got what I consider to be an above-average amount of milk from my pumpings. Penny and Alex were both in great moods, and the tuna that I made for dinner was awesome. Alex only fussed about going to bed for maybe ten minutes. I had a good time playing WoW (even if I got squashed and had to take the graveyard rez).

And to top it all off, the kids did not sleep through the night -- Penny was up at four with a bad dream, and Alex woke up around 4:45 -- but Alex did fall back asleep on his own! Whoo, sleep-training!

This morning hasn't been quite as stellar (it's raining, for one thing, and Alex was being a touch fussy) but I have high hopes for the day nevertheless.

No comments: