Saturday, May 31, 2008

Owwie

The sunburn is starting to fade. Just tiny patches right on the tops of my shoulders are still painful (except when Alex rakes his tiny fingernails over my arm, and then it hurts like hell). But mostly it just itches. It started itching today, and when I got undressed for my shower tonight, sure enough, it was peeling.

So if that's not the "owwie" referred to by the title, you're wondering, then what is?

Let me just say this: Creative Memories' scrapbooking blades are very, very, very very sharp.

The good news is that they're also only about an eighth of an inch long, so even when you are as dumb as it is really possible to be and slice one all the way across the pad of your thumb, they cannot, in fact, actually cut all the way to the bone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*squidgie face* You know, if you were looking for a really creative memory, you didn't NEED to draw blood to do it....

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the owwie! Hey what size pages do you use for your scrapbooks? I have a present in mind for you/Alex :)

Liz Brooks said...

Our family albums are 12x12 albums, but I have some theme albums that are 7x7.

Though actually, I cut my thumb while trying to separate some wallet-sized prints.