Friday, May 23, 2008

Huhn.

The whole family is dressed and ready to go at 6:45. How about that?

That means I can start today's entry a bit early, which is good, because work is going to be absolutely slam-bang crazy today. I know there's a document waiting for me on my desk, because it was there when I left last night at 5:45. (Which is, I might note, more than an hour later than I'd planned on leaving. It's a good thing Matt was able to pick up the kids, because daycare closes at 6.)

We've got 18 documents to deliver today and Tuesday -- that doesn't include the three software components and their version description documents that got delivered yesterday.

Whee, end-of-contract rushes, eh? Most of these docs have already been delivered before (multiple times, even). This is just the last, final, get-all-the-little-edits-in official final delivery. Sheesh.

This weekend's plans: Penny and I are having our hair cut on Saturday. I may cry; it will be her first haircut. Yes, as a matter of fact, I very well might bring along a baggie for those first snips.

That afternoon is Chuck and Anita's monthly Game Day. We need to figure out what we're bringing for the food table.

On Sunday, my brother is having a (pre)-Memorial Day shindig. They've requested Lemonade Pie, which apparently I've made before. I don't remember it, though. I wonder if he's talking about my lemon chess pie.

Monday... I figure we'll just hang around the house and try to recover from all that activity.

I don't promise posts over the weekend, but you never know!

No comments: