Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lame Meme Post

So here's the deal: I've got (at last check) 5 status reports and 2 software deliveries to make today, which is an insane amount of paperwork and shit for me to do, and the software deliveries have to be done by 3 in the afternoon to make their assorted deadlines, and...

So I'm just busy. So here's a lame meme I spotted yesterday and put together in advance for you. I'm sorry about having No Real Content today, but apparently my job knows when I'm whining about it, and punishes me. I'll try to say something real tomorrow.

The ABCs of Me:
 
Age: Far too close to 40 for comfort.
Bed size: Queen.
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.
Dogs: In my life? 1. Right now? 0.
Essential start of your day: Coffee
Favorite color: emerald green and electric blue.
Gold or silver: Hey, if you're going to give me jewelry, who am I to complain about the metal?
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I play (or have played): the piano. Many, many years ago.
Job title: QA/CM Manager
Kids: Penny and Alex (duh)
Live: Eh, I prefer recorded so I can skip the commercials.
Mom's name: Alma. Yes, seriously. When we're down South visiting her family, it's Alma Lee.
Nickname: Liz. KT calls me Lizzie, but she's the only one allowed.
Overnight hospital stays: Both kids were hospital born, but other than that, the only overnight I had was when I had my tonsils out at 3.
Pet peeve: I have many, many peeves, starting with the crinkle of plastic bags and going right on to the pronunciation of "nuclear."
Quote from a movie: ...Just one quote? That's all I get? Crap. Um... "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." (Inigo, from The Princess Bride)
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 brother (John), and a 5 siblings-in-law (John's wife Sam, and Matt's brother and sister and their spouses.)
Time you wake up: During the week, about 6:10. On Saturdays, usually 7. On Sundays, usually about 8:30.
Underwear: cotton, but cute.
Vegetable you dislike: Peppers.
What makes you run late: My own lack of organization and overpacked schedule, but I like to blame it on the kids. Shh, don't tell anyone.
X-rays you have had done: feet, back, wrist, finger, knees, teeth... Oh, and boobs. Can't forget the bi-annual boobmashing.
Yummy food you make: All the food I make is yummy, and Matt will corroborate this (or at least, he will if he wants to eat tonight.) ;-)
Zoo animal: Tigers and lions and other big cats.Also, monkeys. Everyone loves monkeys.

No comments: