Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend Warrior

This weekend promises to be exhausting, but fun.

Tonight, I'm making popcorn balls to take to the Miss-mas party tomorrow.

Tomorrow, the Miss-mas party. (I need to wrap my present for that at some point, too.) That should be entertaining, though I'm mildly apprehensive about how Alex will react, as there will be lots of people there he doesn't know. But we'll get to meet an internet friend for the first time, and I'm looking forward to that!

After the party, KT and Kevin will be dropping Jess off at our place for a sleepover -- two in two weeks, whoo!

Sunday morning, I need to get to the grocery store early so that I can come back and make a dessert for my dad's birthday party that evening. (His favorite is apple pie, but that has oodles of calories and carbs. I found a recipe for apple crumble that isn't too bad, though.)

And then, of course, we'll go over to my folks' for the birthday party.

(I was going to have to run out Saturday to get Dad a birthday present, but Matt helped me find one for him last night, so that's taken care of -- whew!)

So, lots of fun... but I might drag into work on Monday feeling grateful for the chance to sit still for a few hours!

No comments: