Thursday, January 22, 2009

Color Me...

So Elizabeth posted her results of this color quiz, and I'm a sucker for online quizzes -- mostly because they're funny. So I followed the link and read Elizabeth's results, and found something rather more in-depth than most quizzes get to. And also, a pretty dead-on peg of Elizabeth's personality, from what I could tell.

So out of curiosity, I took the quiz myself.


ColorQuiz.comLiz took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dream..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Eerily accurate.

Cool.

2 comments:

Glossaria said...

Psh. Some of it sort of fit, but much of it was waaaaaaay off the mark. I think they have something against people who like dark colors, or something.

Gris took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs to feel identified with someone or something..."

Click here to read the rest of the results.

jenniebee said...

I didn't even save my results, they horrified me. They were all about insecurity and frustration, filling gaps with hectic sensuality... I just like warm colors.