Monday, January 12, 2009

Drama

What's the worse sin: being a quitter, or being a liar?

What's the bigger lie: a blatant mask, or skillful makeup?

I just deleted about an hour's worth of writing, here, because it couldn't say what I need it to say, not while operating within the boundaries of sanity.

I'm feeling more than a little fragile today, and I rather suspect it's pushing me toward being Dramatic. And however honest that Drama would feel if I let it out, I would probably just be embarrassed when the bleeding stopped.

This is still pretty Dramatic, I know. But at least it's a blatant mask, and not a diplomatic vagueness. I'm still pondering the first question.

Maybe later, when the pendulum swings again, I'll put on my makeup and tell you about Penny's first sleepover at our house and give you a progress report on Alex's walking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sends hugs*

Ami said...

Oooooh hon, I know EXACTLY how you feel. If you ever want to chat let me know, I have a gmail account and use that chat a lot and I feel like "know" you well enough to give you my personal email. Email me at mail@dumbchick.com if you want it. If not, hang in there and write when you're ready.